About the Operation of Injection Molding Machine
Tips for injection molding machine operation
- Check whether there is water or oil in the electrical control box. If the electrical appliance is damp, do not turn it on. Maintenance personnel should dry the electrical parts before turning it on.
- Check whether the power supply voltage is suitable, generally should not exceed ±6%.
- Check the emergency stop switch, whether the front and rear safety door switches are normal. Make surethat the rotation direction of the motor and the oil pump isthe same.
- Check whether the cooling pipes are unblocked for long distances. And pass cooling water to the oil cooler and the cooling water jacket at the end of the barrel.
- Check whether there is lubricating oil in each movable part, and add enough lubricating oil.
- Turn on the electric heating to heat each section of the barrel. When the temperature of each section reaches the requirements, keep it warm for a period of time to stabilize the temperature of the machine. The heat preservation time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic materials.
- Add enough plastic in the hopper. According to the requirements of different plastic injection molding, some raw materials are best to be dried first.
- It is necessary to cover the heat shield on the barrel, which can save energy and extend the life of the electric heating coil and current contactor.
During operation of the injection molding machine
- Do not ignorethe role of the safety door
- Pay attention to the temperature of the pressure oil. Andthe oil temperature should not exceed the specified range. The ideal working temperature of hydraulic oil should be kept between 45-50℃. Generally, it’s more appropriate inthe range of 35-60℃.
- Adjust each travel switch appropriately to avoid impact when the machine moves.
The time the operation of injection molding machine is about to stop :
- Before shutdown. The plastic in the barrel should be cleaned up to prevent the remaining material from oxidizing or decomposing under long-term heat.
- The mold should be opened to make the toggle mechanism time locked.
- The workshop must be equipped with lifting equipment. Be very careful when assembling and disassembling molds to ensure production safety.
Winter Maintenance Measures for Injection Molding Machines As winter approaches and temperatures gradually drop, a cold chill envelops the earth. While ensuring personal warmth, it
Assessment Regulations for Mold Trial Exceeding 3 Times Assessment Regulations for Mold Trial 1. Purpose The purpose of this regulation is to standardize the work of